The Derby 10 Mile race is targeting some of the best runners from around the country to create a competitive race. The aim is that many runners will push for that personal best time. As the Derby 10 Mile organising committee understand the sacrifices that elite runners have to make to make improvements, we are offering complimentary entries to anyone who has met the following criteria within the past 18 months of the race date:
|10km||Sub 31.30||Sub 36.30|
|10 mile||Sub 53.00||Sub 61.00|
|Half Marathon||Sub 69.00||Sub 80.00|
|Full Marathon||Sub 2:28.00||Sub 2:45.00|
Other standards that are considered:
- Top 50 placing at National Senior XC Championships or Senior Inter Counties XC Championships.
- Top 10 finish at relevant regional XC championships (Northern, Midland, Southern) plus Scottish and Welsh Championships.
- Athletes (Junior/U23/Senior) that have represented Great Britain at XC/road or track (at 3,000m and above) over the past 18 months.
We are also offering half price entries to anyone who has met the following criteria within the past 18 months of the race date:
|10km||Sub 32.30||Sub 37.30|
|10 mile||Sub 54.00||Sub 62.00|
|Half Marathon||Sub 71.00||Sub 82.00|
|Full Marathon||Sub 2:32.00||Sub 2:50.00|
If you meet any of the criteria above and wish to apply for a complimentary or half-price entry, please contact us with your:
- Full name
- Website link or other proof of meeting the above criteria within the past 18 months
- Link to your Power of 10 profile
- Club name (if applicable)
The same terms and conditions apply to complimentary entries as paid entries (excluding the transfer option). Any runner with a complimentary entry who is unable to compete must give-up their race number and not pass it on to anyone else. Under new UK Athletics rules, any athlete found to be running with any race number other than that issued to them will be disqualified. Both they and those who pass on the number will be reported to UK Athletics and subject to disciplinary action by the governing body.