We are pleased to announce we will be holding 2 training runs with Running With Jake. These will be held on 17th September and 22nd October 2017.
Derby 10 Mile Training Run
DATES: Sunday 17th September 2017 & Sunday 22nd October 2017
MEET: Running with Jake HQ, St Thomas House, 65 Mansfield Road, Derby DE1 3TN
LEADER: Jake Lowe of Running with Jake
COST: £3.00 per person – to be paid upon arrival.
One Group: Training session will be delivered by Running with Jake
- The breakfast run is suitable for everyone (regardless of standard). More information about the paced session will be provided on the morning of the run
- We can accommodate people who are unable to jog/run the whole route as well as people who want to run at a quicker pace
- There will be leaders at the front, middle and the back of the session
- There will be a warm-up jog and a warm-down jog before and after the training session
- There is the option to just jog the warm-up and warm-down if you feel the total distance may be too far. If you would like to do this please let us know, preferably when you sign-up
- Runners who are tired or do not wish to run as far have the option of finishing earlier
- The breakfast run takes place on pavements, roads, trails, bridleways and footpaths. Although the terrain is good, parts of the route can become a bit muddy during the winter months so please bring suitable footwear/clothing for the conditions on the day
- There will be an opportunity to ask training related questions and advice after the training run
- Please note that the run does not include any refreshments.
Contact on the morning of the breakfast run: 07967 117856
Register for the Derby 10 Mile Breakfast Run HERE
PDF of information available HERE
Please note: you have to register for each breakfast run separately