Please note that the deadline to request a refund (midday on Wednesday 25th July) has now passed. All refunds will be made by Friday 17th August.
Due to unforeseen changes to the scheduling of international football matches impacting on fixtures at Pride Park Stadium in the autumn, we are required to change the date of this year’s Derby 10 Mile event from Sunday 11th November 2018 to Sunday 25th November 2018.
We have been trying our best to keep with the original date but following extensive consultation with Derby County Football Club and reviewing all options, we have agreed that the only way we can make the event work is to change the date to Sunday 25th November 2018.
Runners who entered the race before midnight on Tuesday 10th July 2018 were eligible to request a full refund, up until midday on Wednesday 25th July, of their race entry fee if they are unable to attend the event on the amended date.
Runners who can attend the new event date need not take any further action as their existing entries will still be valid.
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the change of date and we hope that you will be able to join us on Sunday 25th November.
Terms of Date Change Refund Request
- All requests for refunds must be made by midday on Wednesday 25th July.
- By completing the form below, you are agreeing that your entry will be removed from the race database and you will no longer be signed up for the event.
- If you entered multiple runners, please complete the form for each runner that requires a refund after confirming with them they are unable to attend the new date.
- The form asks for a number of personal data including name, email address, date of birth and postal address as well as the entrants ‘entry ID’ found on the entry confirmation. This is so that we can ensure we are refunding and removing the correct person from the entry database.
- As we don’t retain any bank details, we are asking runners to provide us with a bank account number and sort-code in order that we are able to make the refund.
- After the refund has been made, we will delete all account details.
- All refunds will be made by Friday 17th August.